Monday, March 2, 2009

My First Blog

So, here it is, my first blog. Not quite sure how I feel about it yet. It's like a new pair of underwear (or jerps if you will). At first it's constrictive, but after a while it becomes a part of you.

Inspiration for creating a blog came from several sources:
1. Myself: hoping that in writing about random, most likely useless crap and venting on a semi-daily basis, may help relieve some stress. 2. Dr. H (a coworker of mine) who has a super cool blog of his own. He felt that creating a blog was definitely something I needed to do.
3. All the cool kids seem to be blogging these days.

So we shall see where this fresh idea takes me. Everyone is welcome, and encouraged to dive in and take a look. But reader beware: blog most likely contains purposeless and stray thoughts, ideas and personal views.

No comments:

Post a Comment