Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Little Reminder

It's good to catch up with friends you haven't talked to in a long time. Recently I was talking with my fellow CAHS graduate, Brody, who I haven't been in contact with in quite awhile. His birthday was yesterday, so I IM'd him to ask how his day had gone and to bring the friendship up to speed. I had forgotten that Brody also has a blog, which I used to read quite regularly. So I updated myself with the blog, and with the help of Brody, stumbled upon a post that I myself was featured on. Oh how this little note had slipped my mind. I had completely forgot about it, and was completely reminded of what a raging dork I am. However, I did enjoy a good chuckle at myself. So have a look. Laugh at my retardedness. But also read Brody's blog. I find it quite enjoyable.


BE. It's Your World - as featured on http://brodythejet.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment