Thursday, June 11, 2009

On the catwalk...

So I have recently acquired a new kitteh after my beloved Cassandra ceased to find her way back to me. I still miss her dearly, but I do love the new kitteh all the same. Her name is Kharma and she is wonderful. I nearly lost her at only 9 weeks of age due to some complications, but thankfully she is making a remarkable recovery (which in turn has saved me from jerking my car into a god-damn bridge embankment!)

I have owned a few kittehs in my day but never have I taken the time to do any kitteh training outside of litterbox and don't scratch that. So I have decided that Kharma is going to learn how to walk on a leash. I have purchased her a harness and thus far things are going great. Once she grows into it a little more and grows more accustomed to wearing it I'll start leash training. I'm looking forward to taking my little kitteh for walks down the street. She's going to be the talk of the town! Here are some pics to show you how nimbly bimbly she is in her new harness!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, she's adorable, and looking SO much better than the last picture I saw of her!

    ReplyDelete